Once upon a time on my way from work i.e.last month, I realised that we are already halfway through the year! Freaking crazy, right? I honestly can’t tell you where time has gone. So I figured it’s time to recollect and re strategize as it also means I’m halfway to 30! Lord have mercy! Therefore I thought why not share with the world a few things that I’ve vowed I will do for myself before the ‘big 30!’
Now this is not necessarily a goal list but more of a wish list. I will endeavour to do most of them by December but if you see me and I haven’t done any, you’re more than welcome to give me a little nudge as I’m inviting you all to be my accountability partners. I truly believe when you write something down, 9 times out of 10 you tend to remember and work towards it! So here goes:
- Pray more. This I have been doing a lot of lately. Thank God! He did it!
- Travel to a different country that I’ve never been to ( I’ve already been to a different country I’ve never been before,namely, Norway but I think I can do one more)
- Learn salsa or Kizomba (I mean have you seen how HOT this dance is?)
- Sky dive..yikes!
- Do atleast 3 exams (for all my finance peeps ya’ll know what I be talking bout)
- Actually pass the 3 exams…Lord help me! Won’t he do it!…
- Learn how to make sushi…mmm yummers
- See Beyonce live…SORTED! And she was all kinds of awesome
- Blog more quality and consistent posts- Current WIP (Work In Progress)
- Make some extra money… (Erm..tips anyone?)
- Try Pilates/yoga. Can you believe I’ve never done it?
- Learn how to play the piano..wonder why I haven’t by now but watch this space
- Learn how to bake a cake…properly! #enoughsaid #notabaker #buticancook
- Do things that scare me! Being an introvert has its ‘benefits’ except when it comes to doing things out of my comfort zone..which is nearly everything..sigh!
- Keep it 100 with the people around me. I heard someone wise say,”Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” It’s time to have the difficult conversations in order for me to live the life that I want
- Spend as much time with my parents as I can. When I look at my parents now, it’s somewhat a shock to see that they’ve aged. It also reminds me that time is precious and I never want to regret not spending enough time with them. This is therefore a life goal
- To live and love. I promise myself to live in the present. Not in the past or future but the present. To fully enjoy every waking moment of my life however messed up or great it is!
- To walk in my purpose and never loose sight that I’m here to serve others. In whichever shape or form that takes, I promise to fully pursue the things of God with all my heart and soul.
Be blessed everyone and I hope my London peeps are thoroughly enjoying the glorious sunshine today!
With love always